ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog Light Screw

Just bought 2 replacement fog lights as mine were cracked. Went to put them on, when i put the screwdriver in the screw and turned it the screw just disintegrated leaving no thread to use a screwdriver. How the f**k do i get the screws out and repalce my fog lights now??????

Thanks

I just hacked mine off!! Hit them with a hammer from the rear and destroy them!!

Worked a treat for me, but then I was having the bumper repainted too! Youll need new screws/clip mounts if you follow this method.

my passenger side one is like that, some fecker has threaded the screws...looks well cack. how do you get to the back of the bumper to get it off? (easy method please lol)

mine too. its like the screws are made of lead - really soft metal somehow. thew just cant be unscrewed.

ones full of water and mould and the other looks like new. strange thing is the mouldy one works and the clean one dont. aint life great :D