ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 7

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Figured we should have a dedicated thread for the upcoming release of FM7.

Just a few details about the game..

30 Tracks including the few already announced.
  • Dubai (Turn 10-created)
  • Brands Hatch
  • Indianapolis Motor Speedway
  • Maple Valley
  • Mugello
  • Nurburgring Nordschleife/Grand Prix
  • Sebring International Raceway
  • Suzuka
700 Cars see the link for the list which I'm pretty sure will be updated as and when new info comes out..
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst99201_FM7-Car-List.aspx

Dynamic weather and lighting, widebody kits, new assist called friction (aka control on the grass), car clubs, customization with race suits, forzathon as seen in FH3 and more details like shaking wipers etc.

That's pretty much everything I've seen so far.. Release is October the 3rd or September the 29th for ultimate edition.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Excited.... but haven't really played enough of 6 yet.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Excited.... but haven't really played enough of 6 yet.

I didn't even touch the career mode in FM6 so hopefully FM7 has something there to draw me in a little although online or leaderboard chasing is where it's at imo..

Gameplay trailer out now too..

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Didn't really play much of FM6, I prefer the Horizon games at the minute.

Will still end up buying it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ciio 200
I really hope that instead of just making it look prettier, that they've come up with a better fix for corner cutters and rammers online.

In FM6, all the tyre walls they put on some tracks made them look like Go-Kart tracks - I hope that they've come up with a better solution for FM7. It ruined so many races when you took the racing line and others cut the track which caused annoying accidents, also I hope they ghost out lapped cars in public lobbies, that would fix so many issues with rammers.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I really hope that instead of just making it look prettier, that they've come up with a better fix for corner cutters and rammers online.

In FM6, all the tyre walls they put on some tracks made them look like Go-Kart tracks - I hope that they've come up with a better solution for FM7. It ruined so many races when you took the racing line and others cut the track which caused annoying accidents, also I hope they ghost out lapped cars in public lobbies, that would fix so many issues with rammers.
I only play online racing games with mates. Everyone's a c*nt online.

Reactions: Gus
  Ciio 200
Hopefully Tsukuba will be back too.

Wonder if they will to a Grand Tour tie up and have the Ebola Drome instead of Top Gear track.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Maple Valley was an awesome drift track so look forward to that.

I wonder what options they will have for tag too as thats always been an incredibly fun mode imo but seems to have been an after thought for 5 and 6.

SQ5
Mugello, Maple Valley and Suzuka is awesome.

Brands is on FM6 though so I don't get why all the excitement?! Lol!

Ph 1 172
Looking forward to this but I'm interested to see what the difference will be in frame rate and overall presentation from the standard Xbox one vs the Xbox one x

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Looking forward to this but I'm interested to see what the difference will be in frame rate and overall presentation from the standard Xbox one vs the Xbox one x
One and One X will be at 60fps, but the X is obviously at a higher resolution. HDR is supported on the One S and One X versions. I think the One X also benefits from fancier antialiasing, increased shadow map fidelity and a few other shader / effect tweaks. They'll pretty much be identical otherwise (including the PC version).

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Xbox One games are Xbox one games though, there is no specific X version or normal version? Your console will decide which "patch" it'll need.

I may have read it wrong. Its just like the Playstation model. You buy the game (Which will work on any PS4) and if you have a Pro, the Pro patch will be downloaded when you stick the disc in.

With MS play anywhere games, digital download is the way to go as it means you can play it on PC also.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah 100% same goes for games you already have they should all work too and I think some will be getting 4k updates.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
As above, it is just one game. Will be similar scenario to PC gaming, minimum spec vs full on Gaming PC.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Need to go through and figure out the new cars, spotted the Lotus 3-Eleven. Going to be so much better getting Porsche on release too.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Preordered my ultimate edition earlier

ad6d08c9c76d807da3ee6146370c8ffd.jpg

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
As usual, September - November is going to cost me a fortune in games, this included!