ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show - 17th June 2012

Arctic 182, GTD
1. DannyR (Bury)
2. Rich - Maybe.
3. Dmallett (Bury)
4. meekings14 (bury.)
5. lukeallen (thetford)
6. LewisTaylor (Newmarket)
7. KielT (Bury)

Mallet what time you leaving stow bud??

SQ5
I've paid for a ticket so I will 99% be there unless weather is crap!

Although last weekend was meant to be crap and turned out lovely!

Twingo 133,172 Racer
Turns out im in newmarket that night now so updated list -

1. DannyR (Bury)

2. Rich - Maybe.
3. Dmallett (Bury)
4. meekings14 (bury.)
5. lukeallen (newmarket)
7. KielT (Bury)

SQ5
Quick bump for the weekend and to remind everyone :)

First meeting point will be Bury St Edmunds Tesco at the bottle banks at 6:00am. This will be a good meeting point for all the Stowmarket and Ipswich lot. We will then be leaving here at 6:10am to get to Newmarket Burger King/Homebase just off of the A14 for about 6:30. We will then pick up the Norwich, Thetford and any other Nor-Folk's from here and leave at around 6:40.

It should then take us about 30 minutes to arrive at Brampton Hut McDonald's for a quick McDonald's breakfast at 7ish and then aiming to leave at 7:15. This should then get us to Donington around 8:30-8:45. As far as I'm aware we have until 9:30 when stand cars aren't allowed in.

If you could just put where your meeting next to your name that would be great as can see if we are missing anyone at each area.

Thank you!

1. DannyR (Bury)
2. Rich - Maybe.
3. Dmallett (Bury)
4. meekings14 (bury.)
5. lukeallen (newmarket)
7. KielT (Bury)