ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2013

Twingo Dynamique
Adam - Didnt know that scotland had succumb to modern technology of the post.... thought they still used messengers on horses???

;P

172 Cup
Cant wait for the weekend now! Just a few bits and bobs left to sort for the car but all in all this is the most organised I have been before an FCS lol.

Biggest club in attendance ( i think) and we are turfed off down the back??

Good at least im far enough away from the chav rot boxes full of speakers pumping out hideous music all day:)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Never been to Coombe before but looked at the stand position and thought it didn't look to bad for watching the track.

RB 182
Never been to Coombe before but looked at the stand position and thought it didn't look to bad for watching the track.

I think there is a fairly big fence in the way :dapprove:

Might be a bit of a pain to get to the track for those doing any sessions.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
K5, down the other end then in the grassed area just before Quarry. I'm at G8 in the Themed Paddocks so will be sure to come down and have a peak at the CS standard. :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Problem with being so big is finding the space to accommodate us all. It's not that bad a location tbh. Stop moaning :p

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Sadly my Trophy engine rebuild still isn't finished... but I should still be there albeit in a RenaultSport Clio of a different flavour. Looking forward to my first ever FCS :)

Clio 1.2
Unfortunately I won't be putting my car on the stand this year as it is in one hell of a state! and I have neither time nor money to work on it :(

Just a heads up (most probably know) saturday morning is the "big summer" getaway so the m5/m4 near bristol will be choco block with traffic.

:)

work for BMW
Could someone tell me what time is best to arrive ? I know it opens at 8 but I might not be able to arrive until 10-11am. Will I miss much?

Just a heads up (most probably know) saturday morning is the "big summer" getaway so the m5/m4 near bristol will be choco block with traffic.

:)

What on earth is the big summer get away? I'm going down to exeter for some wheels tomorrow as well, Via M5!!

On a side note I had no idea this was at Combe! :( Only down the road... I would have gone along.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Not the best show I've been to, so many chavs and our stand was quite out the way!

Wasn't really much to do once you wander round the cars for half an hour and watch some track action either.

So the same as the last 5 years then :/

Did the trade stalls have anything for sale this year?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Not the best show I've been to, so many chavs and our stand was quite out the way!

Wasn't really much to do once you wander round the cars for half an hour and watch some track action either.

You parked in front of me on stand lovely 200 you have there mate MINT :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I thought the driving standards in the main weren't too bad, only had one occasion where someone didn't see me coming up to overtake them and pulled in front of me. I expected worse.