ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2016 - Reserve your place on the ClioSport.net stand! (Jun 4-5)

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I want to attend as I enjoy camping with a lot of the guys on here at RDR Camping for example.

BUT.. I have camped before at Modified Nationals, and it was absolutley horrendous. Cars revving until 4am, weed everywhere, NOS everywhere..

Is this a 'nice' event, or full of scum bags? How far away is your car from your tent?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
@
I want to attend as I enjoy camping with a lot of the guys on here at RDR Camping for example.

BUT.. I have camped before at Modified Nationals, and it was absolutley horrendous. Cars revving until 4am, weed everywhere, NOS everywhere..

Is this a 'nice' event, or full of scum bags? How far away is your car from your tent?

You could always get a cheap hotel on the Saturday night?

There's a travel lodge a stones throw from Combe with a decent bar/restaurant attached :up:

Clio mk4 media nav
Am not sure to come or not so its a Maybe because of the distance 296 mile might be too far for a weekend

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Excellent :smiley: I'm on board with Naith on RS Megane now, want to get some shows sorted this year. We'll be there for CSF of course.

We had the RSMegane stand next to ours at FCS last year but it wasn't a great turn out. Hopefully we can drum up a bit more interest this year :up:

All the CS facilities (snacks, hot & cold drinks etc) are open to RSMegane as well :wink:

BG Clio 182
Looks to be about 225 miles @RyG haha a f**king long way lol! Nah CSF is much closer. Only an hours run so much more worthwhile :) haha. You're coming .. right?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Oh right, so we have to come up your way. I see how it is. Ask @Dan how far CSS15 was from him! :p

798 miles round trip, 10 hours drive on the Friday due to traffic.

I have moved up to Cheshire by the time this years CSF comes round though [emoji106]

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Would like to come just don't no anyone on here would feel like a loaner
We've all had our first meet at some point. Turn up, say Hello...be sociable and people will chat. Sit in your car, music on ignoring everyone and no one will speak. :)

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Need to get my weed sorted and I'll be there. Anyone got some NOS I can use or shall I source it? Car should have the pops and bangs map by then.

Are you staying Friday AND Saturday @RyG ?

Bmw 330d green 182
il be attending! got one problem but i have a megane 265 now will i still be able to be on cliosport stand? my mates also coming in his 197? cheers

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
il be attending! got one problem but i have a megane 265 now will i still be able to be on cliosport stand? my mates also coming in his 197? cheers

Yeah this is no problem at all, you can come on our stand. We will also have the stands of our sister clubs Clio197/200.net and RSMegane.com joined on next to ours so you won't be the only megane.

Bmw 330d green 182
Ok perfect ok get it booked asap we will be camping from Friday night until Sunday aswell as driving 7 hours haha thanks alot

Clio mk3 1.5dci
Would i be okay to join the sport stand in my mk3 non sport? Camping Friday through to Sunday, should be a good weekend!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 14