ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2016 - Reserve your place on the ClioSport.net stand! (Jun 4-5)

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
What sort of times does it start? In work till 5pm on the Friday, so 50/50 whether to drive down then or drive in the morning? Either way it's 200 miles for me.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Thanks mate, didn't fancy a 4 hour drive straight from work really so I'll probably head up in the morning for the day and stay at hotel for the night. Gives me time to wash the Clio after work then!

clio sport 172
what the best way to get all the car passes and stickers for this show as I'm buying for 4 people and 3/4 cars , will it work ok so every one get a car pass and show stickers

clio 182
Hey guys. I'm going with another club but be good to meet people from here. You sure won't miss me.

Attachments

• DSC_0751.jpg
    DSC_0751.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Gus
Everyone is welcome mate :up:
Good to hear cheers mate

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Am i too late to join the club stand?
No there is still time.

Hope the weather is as good as last year. Got properly sunburnt last year. Top tip for anyone coming - bring cash as only a handful of vendors have card machines - there is one cash point but it charges you money and is often out of order.

clio sport 172
Admin. You have only send me out two window stickers and two car passes. For 4 sets of tickets. I did say I needed 3 sets of stickers and 3 car passes. Can you pop another set out in the post to me please

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Admin. You have only send me out two window stickers and two car passes. For 4 sets of tickets. I did say I needed 3 sets of stickers and 3 car passes. Can you pop another set out in the post to me please
You must have got the tickets etc from the FCS website not the CS shop. Email the FCS team.

My ticket came the other day, doesn't say anything about Cliosport.net on the actual ticket though, just on the invoice.
Is this normal?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Must remember to check calendar tomorrow, I've not been to one of these for a long time ago it will be good to see what's going on. And a chance to meet some clio sport members too.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

Mate, we don't sell the tickets for FCS. You will have ordered them from the FCS website. You need to contact them re any issues with what you've been sent.