ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show Convoy - Sunday 17th June 2012 - Donnington Park

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Yea 4 different colours would be good! Or the same to match your roof ;)

I had the original colour code off here!! So unless they have been done different before they should match! And yea centre cap is being done! If its s**t il just get the other 3 done the same!!

Dan paint fades over time. my dci had some paint done before i got it and they just got the paint code and went for it! now i have two shades of red due to one being aged and one new..

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
This is red though your talking about here. Grey may be different. Although I do agree. Paint does fade.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
This is why I didn't want just the one wheel refurbing on mine. Hopefully the distance between the wheels on the car helps out :)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Yea I rang the lad earlier! I'm going to get the other 3 done in the next couple of weeks! It was just a quick fix for fcs! It will be better than what it was anyway!!!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
So to re-iterate...Hopwood Services on M42 leaving there at 6:30...phoning Adam when we get to j9 and he will drove down and meet us on M42 and drive to Donnington so should be there before 7:30 and hopefully beat all the queuing traffic.

If people need postcode for Hopwood Services, let me know.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
So I kind of forgot to get a ticket now, have a good day will be at the next meet!
There is a ticket for sale in the for sale "other" section,lad is coming from norwich,if you collar him and arrange to meet you`ll be sorted and he`s selling it for £15.

Get one on the day. They have spare stand passes too. Don't miss out Matt.

You can still get stand passes on the day?? :eek: didn't know that

So I kind of forgot to get a ticket now, have a good day will be at the next meet!

There is a ticket for sale in the for sale "other" section,lad is coming from norwich,if you collar him and arrange to meet you`ll be sorted and he`s selling it for £15.

Yeah I saw that, but then there's no stand pass!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
You can still get stand passes on the day?? :eek: didn't know that

Yeah I saw that, but then there's no stand pass!

But if you park outside...see Brian...get pass and then drive in....you're sorted. Be a shame to miss it mate.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Iv got a spare stand pass! I ordered mine and my dads ticket separately and both got Clio sport stand passes!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Are you meeting ad(madgit) at jct 10 of the m6 or m42?....If its m6 jct 10 then i`ll be there too,.

I am gonna call him when we are at j9 and he will join us at j10 (rather than us all coming off to go back on again).

If you want to wait with him...then no issues. Might make things a bit easier. :)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye Matt. Get a stand pass off Brian and your sorted. Don't miss out mate.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I might do mine later on this afternoon...then straight ib garage as it was a bit manky last Saturday...bit this is a show, so might have to put a bit more water on it (with cleaning stuff)

Focus st170
went mad on my car yesterday gave it a ironx, clay, polish, black hole and a wax with doodoo so its nice an shiny for sunday =D luckally my bro has a barn so did it all in there without getting wet lol i also have a spear 2 tickets and a club pass if any one needs them!!!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Gone and got my alloy it's loads darker!!! So going to get the other 3done! Will look silly tomora tho!!!!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Unlucky mate. Haha. Can't help but laugh to imagine what it will look like.

Hah sods law, where did you get it done?

City Powdercoating in Bham still have the £20 a wheel offer on don't they?

I'm still trying to find some 15's, 3 times now I've missed them by a few minutes :(