ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car show convoy?

PH2 172
Is there going to be a Convoy from the Wiltshire area on the Saturday prior to the Show. And also wheres people staying etc? im booked in at a premier inn hotel close by called Little colliers fiels in corby.

LY R26
not sure which premier inn yet but goin to book over the weekend. how much was your one? is it far from FCS?

PH2 172
not sure which premier inn yet but goin to book over the weekend. how much was your one? is it far from FCS?

For me and the missus it was £26 each i think and nope its the closest 1 they got its about 7miles away mate maybe less but its good wake up in the morning listening loads of noisey cars going to the show lol book up there.

PH2 172
Umm if i can remember rightly me and the missus left at around 4 last year and was there for 6 i think cant really remember but its a nice drive mate. and yea £26 for the night well worth it can even have a drink at the bar during our stay.

PH2 172
good good be good to see if any more from wilts wanted to stay there and convoy up maybe mail them Will

Megane 225 F1
;) will pm everyone when I'm home. Il give them the hotel website etc. I think alot will go up on the day though

PH2 172
Yea i think that 2 dont matter im sure it be ok wid us lot lol think me and the missus guna have sum grub in there. then cud meet u lot have a drink etc

Megane 225 F1
Yh no probs. The clique will probs go out for the cs nightout but we can just drink at the bar or go to a pub

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Im going, staying near Loughborough Saturday night (relatives FTW! free place to stay :D) convoy sounds good ;) if anyone wants to arrange a time and place to meet Saturday