ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show- South West attendance list

Bux

Golf GTD
Yh pretty much. Meet at Chip at around 3 or 4 and then head on up meeting peps on the way. Arrive at hotel, check in, meal at that pub, drinks all night long and then bed. Then up stupid early for me to help setting up lol.

Sounds like a plan. Can you get me a postcode for where we are gonna meet in Chip?

172 Cup
Have also got another matey coming along in his 172 cup. Dont take the mick even though it has green wheels lol

PH2 172
I'd say 3:30 meet in chip at the esso then take a ssteady drive up :) getting the wheels and mirror covers redone at work ready for FCS :)

172 Cup
SN14 6UY
This is the postcode for the burger king which is right next to the ESSO garage for the people who will be using SAT NAV's

Megane 225 F1
Correction. I am a student with 2 part time jobs with 1 day off a week that is usually spent doing my uni work. Learn your facts before you accuse me of being a student bum ;-)

f**k the Mrs bday. Give her a shag as a present and a day our at a car show. b**ch best be grateful.

MK2 Clio
Correction. I am a student with 2 part time jobs with 1 day off a week that is usually spent doing my uni work. Learn your facts before you accuse me of being a student bum ;-)

f**k the Mrs bday. Give her a shag as a present and a day our at a car show. b**ch best be grateful.
I have 2 jobs aswell mate, I wasn't suggesting you were a bum ;) I was suggesting you have more money than me lol, and She spent £700 on my Bday (would have preferred her to just gimmie the money towards a 2.0l but nevermind) so I got to spend about £100 atleast lol. Suprised you aint on the
Pics of said...
way you usually go

Megane 225 F1
Why would I ask for pics when I have home videos of me and her.

And LOL at students spending that much on each other for birthdays! And you say I have more money than you? FLOL.

MK2 Clio
Why would I ask for pics when I have home videos of me and her.

And LOL at students spending that much on each other for birthdays! And you say I have more money than you? FLOL.

Lol I save for like 2 months for that. and your a funny git aint ya lol

PH2 172
f**k driving up the morning before id rather stay in hotel have a meal few beers and a laugh with the lads :)

Monaco Blue 172
hope so....!! gonna check now

Corby
Little Colliers Field
Corby
Northamptonshire
NN18 9EX
(See map below for directions)

Tel: 0871 527 8264
Fax: 0871 527 8265

Calls cost 10p per minute + network extras

Arrival date: After 2pm on 04/06/11 Departure date: By midday on 05/06/11Total number of nights:1

bingo bango bongo :)

Monaco Blue 172
yay roll on fcs!!, hey dont wanna hear no banging from the next rooms mind ;) i know how sexualy fustrated u are will :)

Megane 225 F1
Last time I counted there are 4 guys sleeping in the room with me. No females? Where's Blondie when you need her.

Megane 225 F1
PMSL you pulled ;)

Oh Tom, FYI, we will be paying less for the room now, as we have 2 maybe 3 sneaking in for the night on the floor LOL.