ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friday 1st October - Trafford Centre - 7:30pm (ish)

Da

Less
Wrong Jamie, Jon. We mean the OP of this thread, not Jesus ;)

Good to finally meet you too Gregg, and a few new faces.

nope. mine was a completely standard black mk2 ph3 1.2 dynamique with an rs grille. only had it a month or less.

Too many cars and i turned up late so had no idea what was really going on :/

Wrong Jamie, Jon. We mean the OP of this thread, not Jesus ;)

Good to finally meet you too Gregg, and a few new faces.

Ah fair enough. so was that jamie/jesus in the mini? i presume so now.

Da

Less
I didn't see you there at all Jon.

Oh and yep Mini = Jamie/Jesus, Trophy = Jamie the OP.

RB & LY 182
i just got back to the lakes an hour ago great meet that didn't have allot of time again.

was that u naith that took me over to the williams??

RB & LY 182
ha scratch that naith it defo was u just looked at ur profile pic.

good area rep u came straight over asked who i was had the crak and that

top man

RB & LY 182
Tomo - were you sat in yours drinking water?
that was me mate yeah was waiting for the missus to txt she was shopping in the trafford centre!

love the 200 not my fav colour prefer alien green or RB but still lush motor

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Only got chance to speak to Chris, Naith and Jord before going but looked like there was quite a few nice cars there tonight

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I came out of work at 10 to see a blue v6 and a black sport driving round the under cover car park! Was like p**n, plate was V6 CLO I think

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yer that was me and Paul we were trying to find every1 we lost every1 when thar carpark got closed ace turn out last nigh just wish I new more people there. Any1 up for the Chester meet today?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
my friend has a 1litre mini aswell. they are like driving a go kart. is this going to be a permenant replacement for the clio? or just temp till you can get another? he has had so much done to his asthetically though. its a beaut. ill get some pictures eventually.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
My 1st car was a 1l mini city. Was awesome. Had an enormous smash in it, lucky to walk away. Incredible fun though.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I had a quick stop by and spoke to a couple of recognised faces and a couple of new faces, but I got there a bit late so every-one was already comfortably 'grouped'. A big turnout is good though, but we need the return of pub meets haha..

Mk1 F4R
was nice to catch up with some people, good turn out
cant belive i let nick drive my car, thought he meant round the car park not the bloody trafford centre :mad:
glad it came back ok

Mk1 F4R
I thought he ment round the car park, not round the trafford centre!! he could of hit anything....like a wall lol
hes had one go now, never again. Thought my heart was going to fall out when i heard him ripping off down the road in the wet the idiot

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
ha scratch that naith it defo was u just looked at ur profile pic.

good area rep u came straight over asked who i was had the crak and that

top man

cheers fella, much appreciated and good to meet you
smiley1.gif
cheers fella, much appreciated and good to meet you :)

Naith is THE best rep on the forum imo, (oh hai Chris ;))

Artic Blime 182
you probably did. im not saying everyone didnt speak. was it you that told that couple that there was a V6 down there for the ladies and a williams for the men???

i got speaking to steve182 (think it was steve, it deffo began with an S). he was very nice and made me feel quite welcome.

Well Naith left so some one had to do his job :rasp:

Was anyone there with a camera to get some pics?

Yeah where are the pics guys/girls?!