ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friday evening convoy

Me, @jackdanielsmom , and @Tommy95 driving a ds3 and my mate driving a 106 i think will be leaving from Tile Hill in coventry at around 6-7 (nothing is concrete just yet) and we will be meeting @Ging2013 somewhere in cov... Do you want to meet in tile hill mate??

We will be driving from coventry then through to solihull onto the M42 and then the M5, will anyone be around at this time? or fancy meeting in cov and going?

likely contenders?? @Big chris Reed67 @Barrie. @BlakeTillz

Mk3 1.4 clio
Me, @jackdanielsmom , and @Tommy95 driving a ds3 and my mate driving a 106 i think will be leaving from Tile Hill in coventry at around 6-7 (nothing is concrete just yet) and we will be meeting @Ging2013 somewhere in cov... Do you want to meet in tile hill mate??

We will be driving from coventry then through to solihull onto the M42 and then the M5, will anyone be around at this time? or fancy meeting in cov and going?

likely contenders?? @Big chris Reed67 @Barrie. @BlakeTillz

Yeah I can meet where ever you guys are meeting in tile hill mate.

2003 172
I'm just going on the Saturday so will meet you guys there going on holiday the week after so can't do the weekend. But looking forward to a great day, see you all soon.

1.6 DS3
Looking forward to this, might go to yours too to give mine a quick clean before the journey down

Ph1, Z4, TR3a, SV650
I'm up for meeting you all in cov. If we're going for the whole weekend, is it arrive friday evening and leave sunday evening or monday morning?

Ph1, Z4, TR3a, SV650
Sounds good. Anyone gone for VIP tickets for the hog roast, or are we all gonna go for the half barbecued sausages and food poisoning approach? :p

Mk3 1.4 clio
Nice one pal loz is coming mine to clean his car at about 1 i think, I live by the newlands
Pub

Yeah that's sound mate, I will finish work around 2, give the car a wash, and get every thing sorted, then meet at yours yeah??

There a pub round the corner from my house, if u guys fancy going there (iirc it's 2 for 1) not been in ages! It's called the newlands pub, if u want to get some food and head off from there?

1.6 DS3
VIP for the win :p yeah food before the journey sounds good! Then to try and pump up the air beds with the cars compressor lol