ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front bumper removal

Clio 172 cup
Trying to get my front bumper off got to the ten mm bolts that are behind the plastic arches and one of them is just spinning around and won't come out any ideas?

Just snap the plastic hangers, mine has nothing supporting it just the clips in the wings and it's solid. Can literally take the bumper off in 30 seconds.

Clio 172 cup
I did try and pull the side loose that I managed to get the ten mm bolt out of and it won't budge how much force do you need to apply I obviously don't want to damage anything thanks

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Mines the same, noticed when I was thinking of replacing the washers. Washers are still there lol

Clio 172 cup
Cheers for the advice :) there was one other thing do you need to remove the little bit on the right hand side I think it's something to do with the alarm ( round with a little knob coming out that you can push in and out) I did use the how to guide posted on here and there is no mention of it

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Yeah there should be an alarm sensor where you mention, from memory its clipped in place so should just pull out, unclip the wiring connector and you're done