ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front done!!

both doors totaly dynomatted, stupid plastic speaker cups, cut out of skins, mids in, dash off, old tweeter mounts cut out, tweeter grilles out, mounted tweeters where grilles used to be, dash back on, crossovers mounted in boot,

Not bad for one days work!!

Tomorrow, building sub enclosure, against seats, so tall triangular box!

The 2 subs go in (well 1 havnt got 2nd yet!!!), 2nd amp mounted on the box in between subs, and crossovers beneth it

hopefully will go to plan!

i hope you have got a lot of patience, i once designed and made a couple of triangular shaped boxes, took me ages to get right, all my calculations were well out

once i worked them out properly, it turned out to be simple, but it takes a lot of work to get right

ive almost finished the box now, ive desided to split the box 70 - 30, the 30 section will have my crossovers mounted on ect, and the sub will go in the 70 section.

Will hopefully finish tomorrow!

Will post pics soon