ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Galaxy S8

Highly recommend the genuine alcantara case in the dark grey colour. Feels great to use.

Never use cases on any of my phones, but my S6 Edge used to drive me insane cleaning the glass all the time.

S8 64gb in Orchid Grey, unlimited usuals but wanted the lowest data as always on Wi-Fi, which was 2GB, no upfront cost, £33.59 P.M.

(EE friends and family discounted) could of got another phone a lot cheaper but meh..

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Missus ordered S8+ last night 8gb and unlimited with £50 upfront. She gets 20% discount also.

I just fancy waiting on my next Note coming out. My Note 4 is still a power house and still use my s pen loads at work so I reckon I'd miss it.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
I would like one but £44 a month is abit rich (tesco mobile) can't find a better deal and seems pointless going s7 for a upgrade

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I would like one but £44 a month is abit rich (tesco mobile) can't find a better deal and seems pointless going s7 for a upgrade

You can pay some of phone cost upfront Dave get the monthly down more .

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
Rather then start a new thread, does anyone know how to add a vpn on a S8, nothing dodgy I just want to watch hockey on YouTube but it won't work as it's being played on BT sports?

How is everyone getting on with the Pie update? I like the look of everything but there is something wrong with notifications. On the lock screen I just get a picture of the app with no details and the app badge isn't showing up. I've gone through all the notifications settings

Oh and Samsung STILL haven't fixed the smart lock issue.