ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gaming/office chair

Parky14

ClioSport Club Member
Had a quick search for previous threads on gaming chairs, but couldn’t see anything recent. In the past I’ve had a more traditional office chair style, however I notice that more styles seem to be going down the bucket/racing style route. I’ve seen a Corsair TC100 which seems to get good reviews.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. Looking around the £200 mark. Thanks in advance

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I've had an OMP one which was really comfy but it's currently fitted in the car. So I replaced that with an Italian one which is also super comfy.

I tried my mates Secretlab Titan and hated it.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks - how are you getting on with the Secret Lab chair? Worth the investment? You’ve got me thinking now…

No worries!

Yes mate, I love the Titan. It is still immaculate and rock solid in terms of stability and operation. No signs of wear and still firm but comfy. I use this chair daily, for 12+ hours a day at least sometimes.

The only issue I have is that I have lost weight through illness and the XL is probably too big so I have to use cushions as additional bolstering! 😂🤣 I can sit cross-legged on it as I'm only a little guy.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I actually tried out one at IKEA recently for work and was really impressed. Great lumbar feel which I need. Think it had a quilted finish and cheap ISH.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I got one of the office chairs off amazon, they're all the same but dressed up. it's like sitting on a wooden stool.

I put a spare pillow on the tushie area..

It's uncomfortable, offers no support in any way shape or form. I use it to play on puter for an hour here or there, so it'll do.
If I worked 8 hours in an office, I'd have a Herman miller or whatever..

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've got the Titan Evo XL. I wish they'd left the lumbar support out though, I don't really rate it. Once it's protruding outwards, I found it to squeak too much for my liking, so it's just flat now.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I've got the Titan Evo XL. I wish they'd left the lumbar support out though, I don't really rate it. Once it's protruding outwards, I found it to squeak too much for my liking, so it's just flat now.

Checked and mine is in fact the Evo XL.

Looking forward to having lumbar support, whether it’s good or not 🤣

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Still using my SecretLabs Titan 2020 on a daily basis.

Not cheap - but a great chair. I wouldn't have any issues replacing it with another SecretLabs chair as and when this one is past its best.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Praise be the Lord! Already the most comfortable chair I’ve sat in for the last few years.

IMG_0557.jpeg
IMG_0560.jpeg