ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gauging ideas for end of August driving meet BUTTERTUBS!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
As above really.

The last meet was a success so lets sort out something for at the end of August. Can people post dates on what they can do

Ideally I want it to be a Sunday so either the 23rd or the 30th for me, what is best for you guys?

Thinking meet at a similar place as last time (York) as it's fairly central for us lot then drive down the awesome roads to Buttertubs.

If anyone hasn't seen it, it looks like this

17090580088_e1554377f3_b.jpg

I'd be up for either date Dan, as long as its at a similar time to last one. Ought to consider the road from Ribblehead to Hawes, thats a fairly decent run. Might want to tag everyone (sorry don't know everyone's username).

phase 2 172
Just seen the pics from the other day ,I would be up for this ,as I'm in Leeds but I don't drive a Clio anymore ,hope I'm welcome .

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I'd be up for either date Dan, as long as its at a similar time to last one. Ought to consider the road from Ribblehead to Hawes, thats a fairly decent run. Might want to tag everyone (sorry don't know everyone's username).

I'll have a gander now mate cheers for the heads up!

What car were you in at the meet? Don't recognise the username sorry haha

clio 197
I'm going with the 197.net lads on Sunday, I might be interested if my car survives Yorkshire this time (last buttertubs run I went on the clutch went)

172 + 350z
I am up for this but would need to be the 23rd as busy bank holiday weekend. Looks a great drive out though and never been on those roads.

Clio 182
I might pop over for this one, work in Burnley so I'd head back up to work a day earlier!

Oh and if my seats are in :fingerscrossed:

Fiesta ST
My car needs a decent run out. 3 miles a day commute is restricting her capabilities!

monaco 172
I'm from west sussex and love the roads up in the dales. Heading up this sunday for a week in the Monaco 172 and a mates bringing his rb 182 . Cant wait :tonguewink:

2001 1.6
i'll be up for it but i'm in settle so would be driving up ribblehead way, be good to come for a meet even if i'm the only one from this side lol