ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geddes Back as NE area Rep

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I hope you and hutchie get on. you guys better start making some mega meets :D

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Good hutchie is useless apart from the lakes run that was awesome. Lol just an idea geddess that I think if we started planning at the start of the year would bring interest is a NE trackday. I'll leave it in your slightly capable hands for when ya off COD ; ).

alien green rs133
im the first to admit my performance has been less than ideal, the meets that have happened have had decent turn outs etc etc.

Geddes and i already have a few idea, its all in the team work :D

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Oh yeah, glad to have ya back Big G, x

Hutchies rubbish (unless hes doing a 150mile round trip to help me pull the trophy engine to bits) :p

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
im the first to admit my performance has been less than ideal, the meets that have happened have had decent turn outs etc etc.

Geddes and i already have a few idea, its all in the team work :D

no question on your performance but you guys togehter will be a great success :D

Astra SRI/ Hornet
When the weather gets better gonna organize a good run up hartside stevieh, no pweffs just a load of lads with fast cars using them properly like will loved. I have a select group who are always up for it.

alien green rs133
When the weather gets better gonna organize a good run up hartside stevieh, no pweffs just a load of lads with fast cars using them properly like will loved. I have a select group who are always up for it.

how about we emulate that last run we did with Will as he enjoyed that. Ice cream and everything, just without the poxy 1.2

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'm up for a memorial run for will, didn't knw the guy but always good to do something for someone who was bang into ther cars and driving

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I'll make sure ya get an invite chris. Ya mite wanna heighten your car for that day ; ). Get yaself to pizza hut on fri night ya bugger.

Titanium 182
Yep, I should at least make a apperance to at least one, never been to once in the 3 years on and off I've had a clio.

arctic 182 ff
Welcome back geddes,meets went that crap i sold my clio ! kidding ;) need to get myself another one sorted soon loved the runs up heartside ect.