ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Go Karting @ Pole Position, Leeds - 19th November - 4 Places Left

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Pm'd everyone:

We are going to meet up at 9:45am at Pole Position (LS10 1NQ), then we start at 10am.

Any problems, pm me or if its on the day ring/text me.

Also, everyone needs to bring £33 cash (exactly!)

Fiesta ST
Really enjoyed it today. Excellent track with some good racing. Thanks to mike for organising and hopefully we can do it again early next year

Fiesta ST
Think it was a friend of a member. They gave a few printouts out at the end with lap times, positions etc on so hopefully someone will upload one to the thread

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Was good today, even if i did so crap :quiet:

Thanks to everyone for coming :approve:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Was excellent - really enjoyed it! I just wanted to go straight back out once we'd finished!

Biggest frustration I had was that I was just about getting used to not locking up the rears going into right-handers..... about 5 laps from the end! The staff were excellent too - well organised and on-the-ball. :)

D.

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
I got a dodgy kart :-/ apart from that, loved it, defo needs organising again sometime in the future :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Might be good having teams next time? If we got similar numbers, say 18 - we could have 6 teams of 3? Make it more of a combined effort?

(.....comments above maybe based on this drivers' inept ability and finishing in the bottom half of the table...)

;)

D.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Another big thanks to Mike for organising!

I really enjoyed it. Manic with 19 people on track!
Was nice to meet some Yorkshire members as well :)