ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GoKarting - BuckmorePark 22/03/2015

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Me and a couple of mates are heading to Buckmore park for a morning session on Sunday.

£30 for a 30 minute practice session, they're generally great fun. Show up, get geared up and go out on track for 30 minutes. You get lap times etc but it's not a "race" so there are no trophies etc.

Just putting it out there if anyone wants to pop along, the more the merrier.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Do you go there much mate?

I've never done more than 45 minutes but my fingers seized in that time, 3 hours would be intense!!

That was the 1st and last time mate, I never realised how unfit I was until then.
Trying to straighten your fingers out was so painful it's unreal isn't it.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
That was the 1st and last time mate, I never realised how unfit I was until then.
Trying to straighten your fingers out was so painful it's unreal isn't it.

Quite! At the end of the 45 minute session I was winding down, went to take my hands off the wheel and realised my fingers wouldn't move. I had to straighten them out using the other hand.

You're brave going straight into a 3 hour endurance race too. I've just signed up to Club 100 heavyweight so I can race against other 'average size' people rather than these 45kg 16 year olds that keep beating me at Buckmore!

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Yeah it was a bad move on my part that's why I don't want to do it again lol.
We also had the same problem with getting shown up by 'the kids'