ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my dream car for christmas

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Only as a model though :(

But it is pretty neat anyways:D
I allready have a Valver exactly like my own, and a Clio V6 from the same series.

100_1204.gif

100_1203.gif

100_1202.gif

100_1200.gif

Elise/VX220/R26
they have quite a presence those cars in the metal. Probably a hero you dont want to meet/drive

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
an A610!

Day dream harder lad!

LOL i was gonna say lol...

u can get an a610 for about 3k lol its not exactly a dream car lol...

although prooves renault and the clio v6 isnt unique the a610 is a rwd mid mount hatch lol...

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
an A610!

Day dream harder lad!

LOL i was gonna say lol...

u can get an a610 for about 3k lol its not exactly a dream car lol...

although prooves renault and the clio v6 isnt unique the a610 is a rwd mid mount hatch lol...

First of all, the A610 is not mid engined, it is rear engined. And it is not a hatch.
Also where the f**k have you seen one go for 3K??

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
saw an a610 go for 3k couple months back on rtoc lol... the engine is above the rear wheels not behind... making it mid does it not?

and if its not a hatch what is it? i thought hatch was determined by the rear glass and bootlid opening as one... which the a610 does...

Rally bus
One of those was used on a road rally in Lancashire earlier this year... dunno how he got it down some of the whites :eek:

mem610.jpg

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
One of those was used on a road rally in Lancashire earlier this year... dunno how he got it down some of the whites :eek:

mem610.jpg

Thats not an A610, thats an GTA. (cool pic none the less)
Also i wouldn't call it a hatch, it is a sportscar and it is rearengined.
TBH i don't belive that it was an A610 you saw on RTOC.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
the guy who sold it collects alpines and a610's lol it wasnt a fake...

all i know is my m8 has nissan s12 silvia that boot opens the same way as an alpine or a610 its classed as a hatch....

its a hatch that opens thus the alpine is a hatch lol! doesnt make it any worse for the fact that its a hatch its still a good(ish) car... and it is mid mounted engine!!!

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
the guy who sold it collects alpines and a610's lol it wasnt a fake...

all i know is my m8 has nissan s12 silvia that boot opens the same way as an alpine or a610 its classed as a hatch....

its a hatch that opens thus the alpine is a hatch lol! doesnt make it any worse for the fact that its a hatch its still a good(ish) car... and it is mid mounted engine!!!

Well on the Alpine the boot is in the front. The glasspeice that opens is simply the bonnet. But wether it is a hatch or not, it is NOT mid engined. It is rear engined.:mad:

a610-ecla.gif

I do apologise.

If I see the car again I'll tell the driver to get a different personalised plate.

I prefer the A110 anyway.

Well they are pretty similar. And yes the A110 is awesome.

Elise/VX220/R26
I would deffo day the GTA/A110 is deffo a sports car not a hatch. Rear wheel drive, low down seating position. Maybe a GT but its no hatch, they are fekking huge too!

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
I would deffo day the GTA/A110 is deffo a sports car not a hatch. Rear wheel drive, low down seating position. Maybe a GT but its no hatch, they are fekking huge too!

Think you are right, it might be better categorised as a GT car.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ok look the HATCH is determined by the way the boot lid or bonnet if your being pedantic opens, if it opens with the glass like the alpines do and is hinged on the roof its a hatch the same as a clio...

for instance a nissan 300zx is a sports coupe/gt car but the bootlid is still a hatch for the way it opens...

a boot that hinges below the screen is different and not a hatch lol... the whole boot lid and glass hinges like a hatch on a alpine thus its a hatch

its a sports coupe with a hatch back lol.... thats it simple as lol just cos its called a hatch back doesnt make it a bad thing, my point was some people in the past have claimed the clio v6 was unique now ok its a nice car but its not unique renault have done it loads of times as have lots of other manufacturers it was a passing comment that you have got completely hung up on lol

Monaro VXR
My car is a hatchback but on the log book its quoted as a Coupe. Just cause its the C4 Coupe style which means its the 3 door.