ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&Rs & 15s?

Ph1 172
Ok so I finally got round to fitting my H&Rs to my clio, droped the front to the height I wanted for now and theres still about a cm togo, if I ever choose todo so.

Then when It came to the rear i droped them all the way to the bottom, expecting to see the wheel dissapear into the arch, however there is still about an inch between the top of the tyre and the arch!
My car is a ph1 172 with 15" wheels on 195 50 tyres. Has anyone else with this setup droped the back to the bottom? How low does it go?

I know I should have the front a little lower than the back for handling, but this weekend was going for looks only :rasp:

Thanks guys

Mk2 172
Ok so I finally got round to fitting my H&Rs to my clio, droped the front to the height I wanted for now and theres still about a cm togo, if I ever choose todo so.

Then when It came to the rear i droped them all the way to the bottom, expecting to see the wheel dissapear into the arch, however there is still about an inch between the top of the tyre and the arch!
My car is a ph1 172 with 15" wheels on 195 50 tyres. Has anyone else with this setup droped the back to the bottom? How low does it go?

I know I should have the front a little lower than the back for handling, but this weekend was going for looks only :rasp:

Thanks guys

Its not the way to do it just slamming it to the floor. Needs to be setup properly not just decked. Will handle and feel pants!!!

Ph1 172
As i said "
I know I should have the front a little lower than the back for handling, but this weekend was going for looks only"

the allignment and proper ride height will be done next week by a mate at the tt shop, so thought id see what it looked like Low before then.

Anyone got H&Rs and had them low at the rear???

Thanks guys

Its not the way to do it just slamming it to the floor. Needs to be setup properly not just decked. Will handle and feel pants!!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
My old Cup on 15's with H&R's

DSC00455.jpg

;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Yes but i cant have 15's can i!! stupid oversized brembo's!! FFS dont let d4ve see this thread, he will be trying to sell me AP's!!!