ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halifax meet and drive 23rd June

As I have been asked to organise another meet/drive, I propose to have a meet and drive around Ripponden, Scammonden and Crag vale.

We did this years ago and it was a good meet and short drive, which lasts about an hour tops.

Sunday 23rd June, meeting between 4:30 and 5:00pm

The route: http://goo.gl/maps/C54Td

Meeting place - the car park at the side of the A629 just before Denholme

9036554290_b84897cbc7_z.jpg
1 by Matt Walker 1986, on Flickr

Last edited:
  182 Cup, Camaro Z28
hi guys might be able to attend if I still have the clio :D would be good to meet up with some locals ahah

Renaultsport Clio182
Lets get a list together and ill sort the route depending on numbers.

1. Matthew
2. Leeds_182
3.Ben_6536

RB Clio 182
Lets get a list together and ill sort the route depending on numbers.

1. Matthew
2. Leeds_182
3. Ben_6536
4. ArcticClio182FF(time depending/finish work at 2pm)

RS200 & PH2 172
Where doing the three peaks that weekend due back at some time Sunday morning so if not totally shattered will try make one in to meet a few people :D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
looks familiar :p

I might be able to make it, depending on the time. I'll try anyway.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Erm, think I just did a screenshot, cropped it and uploaded like any other picture

RS Clio 182
I might be able to attend....i live in Ripponden. I did the Oxenhope/Hebden Bridge/Cragg Vale route this morning - its a really good drive (as long as the idiot cyclists dont get in the way).

2004 Clio 182 cup
This still going on people? I only live 5 minutes from the meeting place so I can make it, if somebody can let me know that would be great.