ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halloween meet - Blyth beach

1.2 16v
As above. Monthly meet I saw about on facebook. Going to be most the bunch that were at Newburn the other night so should be good. There isn't an event page I've seen of, but its at blyth beach - where coastline chippy is - 7.30pm - 27th Oct.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What's the info on this? I'm not on Facebook at the minute

Clio 182
What's the info on this? I'm not on Facebook at the minute
Its the cfne anual halloween meet. They hav'nt added any more info other than it being at the coastline carpark (Blyth beach) on the 27th at 7. I will keep this updated if i hear/see any updates or changes.

1.2 16v
Ah reet! Haha aye I thought that's what you meant! Won't see you at college this week either mate. Back at rolls royce for a month.

1.2 16v
Nightmare mate! Think am going down a bit earlier. There's a cruise on from saint marys at half 6. So ill be down before that to get a space!

1.2 16v
Well there was that liquid yellow and the other arctic blue, then that lad in the mk3, other than that am not sure!

1.2 16v
It was getting empty and loads of people were! Was well away from the crowd too. The one on scotchy road where they make bearings, doing my PEO2 and NVQ3.