ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halp

182 Cup
Evening,

So I'm planning on going to CSS on the 4th August, however I think I need to get a few things sorted to stop my car being an embarrassment to me!

Firstly I need some touch up paint, now being as my car is Inferno from what I've read I might be better getting someone to mix some up properly rather than taking a gamble from the nets? Does anyone know of anywhere decent in the Lincoln or Nottingham area that might be able to sort me out?

Secondly I'm after a place that could perhaps sort my kerbed wheel out for me, I don't think there's any damage other than paint, and ideally just want the one wheel sorting out, with a rough match as long term the wheels will likely be switched. Not wanting to spend a fortune, but understand there's usually a minimum these things cost.

Ta
Graham

Touch up paint:
I wouldn't get one from renault - your car may have faded since it was made.
I would try marks auto factors in hucknall - i know for sure he will sort you out. Central car paints in colwick (not 100% sure but i think they will be able to sort you out).
There are usually a few different shades to each colour and these guys will have all the colour chips to make sure you get the right one - they will match it against your car.

Alloy wheel - If you want an A+ job go to s&t autobodies and see scott. S&T is in long eaton not too far from Diamond Motors.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
We actually use ST Auto for our top end paintwork... Not the cheapest but the work is top class

Mick

Nissan 350z
I used ST Auto for a refurb on one of my wheels, its perfect you cant even tell its been done.

Or you can copy Harpham and take them to Brum for peanuts :)

182 Cup
Brums a bit far for me, costs £20 in petrol lol. Picked up scotts card when I was at micks this morning so will give him a bell when I have time!

Really?! I thought that the finish is wicked tbh (you didn't see how battered the rims were beforehand LOL). For how much I paid, they've done an amazing job.