ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hartside Café Run - 3rd February!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Will the wife let you out leck?

Yeh, could do a little meet at the wolviston turn off then drive over to durham!

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Might have a run out with u guys. Clio is off the road but just got a twingo 133 cup.

Titanium 182
LOL Why would I want to go 20 mile out of my way just to come back that way lol

Yeah you can from Chester le street up to Consett.

Christain knows the way

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
LOL Why would I want to go 20 mile out of my way just to come back that way lol

Yeah you can from Chester le street up to Consett.

Christain knows the way

Whichever way you want to go I'll take you sam. It would be a bit of a treck going from durham services upto consett but we could go that way on the way back

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't know which are the best roads.

The reason I pick durham services is its a bit central and that's where we have always met for meets!

You can take the lead like I said Chris! :)

106GTI / NovaC20LET
We need to do a north Yorkshire moores meet after this one, the roads are second to none imo. There is so much choice of epic roads and lots of cool stopping/photo points etc. I know every road off by heart could take us on a awesome drive main problem would be not been able to do them all lol.

Is anyone going from Middlesbrough/Cleveland area to the hartside meet and fancy a convoy up?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
We need to do a north Yorkshire moores meet after this one, the roads are second to none imo. There is so much choice of epic roads and lots of cool stopping/photo points etc. I know every road off by heart could take us on a awesome drive main problem would be not been able to do them all lol.

Is anyone going from Middlesbrough/Cleveland area to the hartside meet and fancy a convoy up?
I'm up for that mate, been along the helmsley road quite a few times

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep

I'm from Stockton area mate.

I think it there's a few of us meeting at the wolviston services on a19 then going from there.

Just joined up today as i collected my 172 this morning. Already have a new member thread but hi anyway :)
I way well have a look out to this. Its a good drive around these roads, done it a few times in the 306 and will give me a good feel to how the clio handles too

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
arrange to meet in consett with leeroy brown.

The guys meeting at durham services are following me, we'll be going through crook, wolsingham, frosterley then onto stanhope to meet up with leeroy and you guys if you go up from consett with him.

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Not wanting to high jack your route but there is a good road u can use between frosterly and Stanhope rather than useing the main road.
arrange to meet in consett with leeroy brown.

The guys meeting at durham services are following me, we'll be going through crook, wolsingham, frosterley then onto stanhope to meet up with leeroy and you guys if you go up from consett with him.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Not wanting to high jack your route but there is a good road u can use between frosterly and Stanhope rather than useing the main road.

Just going to stick with the main roads for now so nobody gets lost, but you're welcome to tell me about it anyway as I go up there all the time by myself

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Well I hope to be joining you guys on Sunday but as yet I don't know if I am working! As long as you guys don't mind a little Twingo trying to keep up lol.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Well I hope to be joining you guys on Sunday but as yet I don't know if I am working! As long as you guys don't mind a little Twingo trying to keep up lol.
Lol apparently my saxo vtr is the lead car, so I dont think keeping up will be a problem :)

Titanium 182
DH8 5XP is the postcode at Macky D's at Consett if anyone wants to meet, will either be in a red 306 or silver megane 225

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Lol apparently my saxo vtr is the lead car, so I dont think keeping up will be a problem :)

Well good news is that I dont have to work sunday now. What time will you be at wolsingham as thats where I will be tagging on.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I think il be coming along if anyone fancys anything from me i can bring it along with me.