ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight shades

Clio FF 182
Hi guys, been doing a lot of reading about the 182 sport on here but no one seems to mention the difference in grey or black xenon headlight surrounds?

I'm going to look at sport later today with apparently both cup packs - front splitter missing from the pics hence the apparently. It looks to have a grey headlight surround. Could this be correct or Could they just be faded? Hopefully It definitely has the cup suspension though.

It's a very low mileage 55 plate so I'm hoping the deal could be a goer. Never had a clio although I've been in a few and like them a lot.

Thanks in advance to a forum noob

Clio FF 182
Cheers guys.

Car was purchased. Needs a little tidy up here and there but with 26k miles on a 55 plate then I'd say it'll be worth it when done.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like it'll be a nice example after a few little bits.
Skoda Fabia front splitter (I think) is a common replacement for the Renault item which often go's missing.