ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hellaflush Clio

182 Turbo Project
Right, I'm currently on a set of 15s, running 195/45/15, coilies are down a lot more at the front, would like to go further but waiting on custom springs for the rear first. What I need to do now is sort out what rims I want to go for, I really want splits, but they are so expensive! I have seen some fake splits on the bay for £400, but I don't want to make the baby Jesus cry :(

Any ideas on what sort of rims I could go for? Will post some pics up tomorrow :)

Aha only just seen this thread! and the love for my old clio!! black mk2 running the orange schmidts! get on wheel wh0res forum and get looking for wheels, plenty on there i picked up my schmidts for £400 and tyres were less than £200! not that expenisive and they looked awesome! more who0ring....

omnom.jpg

nom034.jpg

schmiddtttt003.jpg

Wheel et was about -15

Was a bit of work to get this useable, mick took a grinder to my archs and took of the lip so i didnt get to much rubbage! was fine to drive with 1 or 2 in the car!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Negative offsets are a LOT of work to pull off though so unless you're ready for a lot of arch modification then I wouldn't haha. It looks awesome, but when I ran -19ET on a 9J wheel on my S13 it caused no end of problems that took a grinder, a hammer and some patience and even then it was still catching things that I couldn't cut away :(

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
This trend/fashion really does not work for me, perhaps it's only for the kids of today... I can see no benefits whatsoever and plenty of downsides :dapprove:

182 Turbo Project
Lol at for the kids. It's just something different that's all.

Maybe I should get some Turinis......

182 Turbo Project
The car has more lowz, will get some photos tomorrow. Looking at new rims atm, seen some BBS reps on the bay. Yes I know fake splits blah blah blah....GTFO. The 45 profile makes so much difference! Need some custom springs for the rear and the front winding down a bit more. Then it just needs some spacers and some camber yo!

:)

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Some people have a very different idea of awesome to me. Real comedy looking stuff.

05 clio dynamique
Much prefer a track **** clio appearance to a hellaflush one. Buy a VW ffs.

Buying a VW is what everyone does though. giving a clio a different look to the usual replica/sports look is a good thing.

I love the black and orange one, dislike the bonnet bra though, bonnet bras are gay haha.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Hella Flush sounds like something you stick in the oil before an oil change. And it should stay that way.

These things just look like the suspension's knackered.