ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello All.....Again!

200T & 172 Project
Hey everyone,

Been on here before with 2 previous ClioSports (182 CUP & 200T) but Saturday just gone I made the trip down south to pick this little beauty up.....Clio 200, 30k, full history, not a mark on it and owned by a enthusiast as far as I can tell.

I didn't go for a CUP due to the mileage I cover but with some choice modifications planned it will not matter. I am not sure never having owned a 200 N/A before but it may have a aftermarket exhaust already on it as it sounds really nice not quiet like the other 2 RenaultSports I have had but I will have to do some investigating.

Anyway here is a quick picture I got after picking it up:

IMG_1523_zpsryojdsvx.gif

I do have some 200 newbie questions but will post them in the relevant section.

Anyway thanks for reading!

200T & 172 Project

Thanks!

That looks very nice. I do seem to have a bit of a blue fetish when it comes to cars, but yeah I like that. Which blue is it?
Thanks OssPoop! I believe its Albi blue :)

Nice motor mate!
Where about down here did you pick it up from?

All the best with the car bud and look forward to the mods you've got planned:up:

I got it from Worcester bud....not really south of the country thinking about it but south to me being near Sheffield lol. Thanks :)

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Yes Albi blue it is. I had 225's in Arctic and Ultra, I would have bought a racing blue 182 but the wife banned me from getting another blue car