ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello everyone

H

humpho

Hi there everyone ive just joined up to this superb club and thought id just say hi and introduce me and my car , im fairly new to clio sport this is my first clio and my first proper "hot hatch" and i have to say im amazed the car is just so much fun to drive and bloody fast too anyway its a rb 182 cup with Gordini stripes , it does have H&R coilovers but im surrounded by speed humps , unfortunatley i only get to use it at weekends so i just spend most of my time cleaning it enjoy:)
mark12050.jpg

mark12049.jpg

mark12046.jpg

022.jpg

Swift Sport
Hi mate, nice ride! I see you're from Cannock... You've probably see me around in the past driving one of these Clios...

Swift Sport
Yeah cool man cheers... we'll have to meet up! There's a meet coming up soon at StarCity... check it out and put your name down! :D

RenaultSport 172.
and i believe we had a chat in halfords? im rage that served at halfords when you were on about your stalk controls lol :D

H

humpho

No mate not me although i have seen a clio the same as mine going around stafford

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Very nice looking Clio. Can i be cheeky and ask how much you paid for it? I'm thinking about getting one and would love to get an idea on what price i should pay.