ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from a first time Clio sport owner

Renaultsport Clio200
Hello everyone from Twells, Kent!

Picked up my first rensport Clio on Thursday. A 59 plate rs200 with the cup pack and recaros in black. Car has only done 30k and is pretty much spot on exterior/interior wise.

A few questions though....

I need four new floor mats for it. Can you buy original spec mats or have they finished making them? Secondly is there a way of seeing the original order sheet? I had to bug the local Renault garage parts team to find out it had the cup pack before I decided to buy it, but it would be nice too see the original spec of the car.

Thanks and look forward to getting involved in the form.

Ash.

Suzuki Jimny
Welcome!

You can get the mats from renault parts direct, the yellow stitching is what you're after :)

Welcome along bud.

Try and make friends with someone at your local Renault Dealer. They are usually pretty good, but printing a speck sheet isn't really a hard thing for them to do.

Hope you get what you're looking for soon :up:

Renaultsport Clio200
Hello everyone from Twells, Kent!

Picked up my first rensport Clio on Thursday. A 59 plate rs200 with the cup pack and recaros in black. Car has only done 30k and is pretty much spot on exterior/interior wise.

A few questions though....

I need four new floor mats for it. Can you buy original spec mats or have they finished making them? Secondly is there a way of seeing the original order sheet? I had to bug the local Renault garage parts team to find out it had the cup pack before I decided to buy it, but it would be nice too see the original spec of the car.

Thanks and look forward to getting involved in the form.

Ash.
Welcome!

You can get the mats from renault parts direct, the yellow stitching is what you're after :smile:
Thanks Matt :) on your advice I've ordered them this morning. Thanks :)

Renaultsport Clio200
Welcome along bud.

Try and make friends with someone at your local Renault Dealer. They are usually pretty good, but printing a speck sheet isn't really a hard thing for them to do.

Hope you get what you're looking for soon :up:
Thanks! I will do just that and see what they say.

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Just by chance, was it you I spotted at the crowborough lights on Friday?

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Ah I tried! Haha yeah black 200, gave and returned a wave [emoji1367] not sure on the plate though, sure you'll see him around!

Renaultsport Clio200
Ah I tried! Haha yeah black 200, gave and returned a wave [emoji1367] not sure on the plate though, sure you'll see him around!
Aha I see. Well I'm sure you see me around! Needs a proper clean before some photos!

Renaultsport Clio200
Phew! Thanks to the good people at Ren7oaks I can now 'drive' my car as it's had that all important cambelt change!

Renaultsport Clio200
Hi. About 575/600 for the cambelt kit/aux belt kit and water pump kit plus refill and bleed of coolant. Renault twells quoted me 800 or 900 if the crankshaft pulley needs doing which is super rare apparently on the 200's.

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Hi. About 575/600 for the cambelt kit/aux belt kit and water pump kit plus refill and bleed of coolant. Renault twells quoted me 800 or 900 if the crankshaft pulley needs doing which is super rare apparently on the 200's.
Lyden here you come ;-)

Renaultsport Clio200
Hahah oh yeah sorry!!! Been a long week! Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!