ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello from a girl from Latvia

Status
Not open for further replies.
  BMW
Sorry to upset you guys but i'm afraid Annette is fairly unfaithful. She has started the same thread on about every forum under the sun.

Thanks Google!

and why unfaithful :D i am not hiding anything or lieying :)

yes, i am here for business and whats so bad about it? :) start doing something on your own not work for someone else and then we will see your results ;)

Last edited:
  rps13
where's Roger when you need him???

attachment.php

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
and why unfaithful :D i am not hiding anything or lieying :)

yes, i am here for business and whats so bad about it? :) start doing something on your own not work for someone else and then we will see your results ;)

How much for a blow? Pound is strong at the moment.

for how long time you were thinking to write something like this... :rolleyes: you probably dont have ideas how to shine in between normal guys, so sorry for you :(
I think the point is that if you're only joining up to sell lightbulbs then you're in effect selling yourself out for not a lot of money and not being particularly straight with people, rather than coming straight out and saying I'm here to sell a product.

This is assuming you are actually a girl of course... lol

You could always pay the £10 it costs to join and sell things properly, perhaps?

BMW
I think the point is that if you're only joining up to sell lightbulbs then you're in effect selling yourself out for not a lot of money and not being particularly straight with people, rather than coming straight out and saying I'm here to sell a product.

This is assuming you are actually a girl of course... lol

You could always pay the £10 it costs to join and sell things properly, perhaps?
but i havent started selling anything :rolleyes: do you see my advert somewhere ? my way was question why im here, so i answered, what should i say? lie or what? i said like it is , why im here

172, Tiguan
OK bored now.

Please enjoy the forums all you want to, however if you do decide to post a sales thread you'll need to pay the membership fee.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.