ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Istria

Alfa 156 2.4 20v
Hello everyone.
My name is Robert. I am from Istria, a small region in Croatia. I drive Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTDm(facelift) for everyday use, and now i bought a Clio mk1 1.4, the reason why I get to this forum. :) My plan is to convert it to the Williams spec, for racing use. The reason why i bought 1.4 is because here, the prices of Williams are getting very very high, because they are very rare. The same thing is slowly happening with Valvers also. So when i putted everything on paper, it turns out that it's cheaper for me to "build a williams" at home because it doesn't bother me if it's original or not because it will be used for racing, i just want to have a williams specs everything(except papers). :)
I hope that I will find some usefull information here on this forum that will be helpfull for me, and will also probably make a thread of car project.
Cheers :D

Alfa 156 2.4 20v
Thanks for the welcome guys! I've just posted a thread about my project in Clio projects section so you can check it out. :smile: