ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Audi
Hello,

This is my first post on this site. i am from Edinburgh and have a Mars Red V6.

Just want to say Hi and keep up the good work. The site is great.

Alex

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Got a vee eh very nice, got loads of meets in that area just check your meeting section for info, nice place Scotland

Audi
Welcome to the site. Are you ever out currie way? as I've seen a mars red V6 out here a couple of times.

Thanks for the welcome mate. Not out that way when i'm in it. Is it a phase 1 or 2 that you've seen? I've been working at Lexus at Newbridge for a wee while. I really just use it at the weekends and only when the weathers good.

It would be interesting to know if there is another Mars Red V6 around.

Thanks again

Alex

S2000
Welcome to the site. Are you ever out currie way? as I've seen a mars red V6 out here a couple of times.

Thanks for the welcome mate. Not out that way when i'm in it. Is it a phase 1 or 2 that you've seen? I've been working at Lexus at Newbridge for a wee while. I really just use it at the weekends and only when the weathers good.

Thanks again

Alex

Can't remember if it was a Ph1 or a Ph2 tbh as I've only seen it a couple of times and both occasions were at night and I just got a quick glance.

Audi

Thanks again

Alex

Can't remember if it was a Ph1 or a Ph2 tbh as I've only seen it a couple of times and both occasions were at night and I just got a quick glance.

Mine has white LED side lights so it maybe a bit easier to recognise. I'll keep a look out myself now.

I'm usually around Barnton - East Craigs area.

Alex