ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello!

106 GTi + Clio 182
It certainly does rhyme with danny, granny and tranny...

You got it yet? ;)

Loving the c**k parade we've got going on, however, I do have some very sad but serious news to break....

We don't wear uniforms in psychiatric nursing, all our patients would recognise who were and do a runner! :rasp:

Clio
Kayleigh I think its only fair I get the ball rolling with pics. Don't worry if you aren't as good looking as me, life is tough.

A recent one from the beach in Burnham on Sea..

holiday.jpg

106 GTi + Clio 182
I have a feeling there is history in this thread! On that note, I'll leave you boys to it. Thanks for the welcomes everyone :)

Welcome Kayleigh, not too far from me. Have a look at the Yorks meet section, we normally get a decent turnout.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm still amazed that women frequent a Clio forum. Mind you, psych nurse should be able to cope.

I'm actually after some advice, on the professional side. There's a lad I know, Jordi. I'm quite worried by his mental state, what's the best course of action?

106 GTi + Clio 182
Stick him in a padded cell and chuck the odd bucket of cold water over him. That should do the trick, unless of course, you're talking about yourself. In which case, self harming seems to be popular. Hope this helps :D

S4 Avant
Stick him in a padded cell and chuck the odd bucket of cold water over him. That should do the trick, unless of course, you're talking about yourself. In which case, self harming seems to be popular. Hope this helps :D

LOL, you'll fit right in!

Megane 225 F1
I love you.

I'm still amazed that women frequent a Clio forum. Mind you, psych nurse should be able to cope.

I'm actually after some advice, on the professional side. There's a lad I know, Jordi. I'm quite worried by his mental state, what's the best course of action?

FLOL. I love you Warren.

We do? Let me know next time there is one on :rasp:

We do when I organise them yeh, we have a rubbish rep.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

You had us at hello..........