ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help BMC!! 172

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

Right,

I have just decided to sell my hill power induction kit to try somthing new.

I have being delivered today a BMC CDA, previously had one of these on my vts and was chuffed with it, but i hear there not great for the 172?? i know that unless you spend £350 on maxogen your not going to really gain but i would like the sound and i was led to believe this was a good enclosed kit.

Secondly - please can some one give me the best route for the ait feed, or a couple of options at least!

Any Help or comments much appreciated!

Pete

MERCEDES CLS AMG

tryed hillpower and BMC - waste of money

The only one to go for is the viper ram air - with the n/s spot removed and a cold air feed leeding all the way up to the canister pipe. If you want to tune your car correctly this is the way to go

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

to be hounest im not wanting to tune it, it will be just the air filter. as long as i can get it to fit and run an air feed ill be happy.

Renault Sport clio 1

i had go at fitting my BMC on Saturday, how the hell do you get that huge air feed down to the bottom of the bumper? :confused:

pics etc would be kool! lol

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

Lol - i had a look last night for cold air feeds - i thought about plumbing the BMC upto the original air feed, the one that comes into the side of the o/e air box?

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

looks tidy mate - ive got to somehow manage an install on a full fat lol! but that looks tidy - is that the original cold air ffed that comes with the BMC?

Cheers

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

No i orederd it from demon tweeks, its under brake cooling i belive??? But its expensive i wanr u