ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP! Boss stuck...

Subaru imp & leggy
So last night I fitted my new 300mm steering wheel and boss. Managed to get boss on and airbag and horn plugs through, resistors in to kill airbag lights. All good. Went for a drive today and realised car had been parked with wheels off centre so effectively when wheels are straight the steering wheel sits off centre. Taken wheel back off with wheels in straight ahead and I can't get the boss back off. I need to rotate it maybe 20 degree clockwise but I just can't pull it back off. There is a mark on it which says top see pic. I need to remove boss. Rotate it and refit but I'm stuck. Anyone got any ideas. Track evening on weds!

Subaru imp & leggy
Got it off by reattaching steering wheel and the t50 bolt loosely and tugging on the wheel. Reset position sensor to yellow and aligned hub and refitted. Went for a drive and the traction control and service lights didn't come on. Result. Till I threw it through some corners and the lights came back on. Bollox!