ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help! heater box

Clio mk2 1.2 16v
hi every one, I'm in in the process of building my clio 172 track car, all the interior is removed but the heater. it is the box with electrical switches rather than than the cup set up with the round switches. i was wondering dose anyone know if i could put a single switch just to turn the blowers on to de-mist the front window? i only ask as i can't seem to get the heater box out to have a proper look, and dose anyone know how to remove it? ph2 172

many thanks for your help

172 Ph1
The Heater box is secured with 2 bolts which are covered by the heater blower motor . The motor needs removing first along with the wipers and then it'll all come out so you can sort the issue you have .
I would use a cup heater blower as its smaller and easier to fix if it needs a motor later on.
Yes the motor can be quite easily switched on and off by a single or even a twin toggle switch of your choice.