ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help please.. have I broken my car?

Clio
Cant tell if theyre in.. quite a lot of up/down movement still.
giphy.gif

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
In Davyy's defence (apart from not braking an injector), when doing mine I had just as much difficulty as he did, it was just fortunate that I had copious amounts of Vaseline to hand to smear around my ring an aid penetration 😂. For reference, any petroleum based jelly would suffice!

He's a damn good sport too :kissingheart::wink:.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
@Davyy thank you for the humour today :smile:

Reading yours and everyones replies just reminds me what CS is all about. Decent fast help but in humorous delivery.

I hope you made a good job of that positive battery terminal problem you had before? Don't want any sparks now you've done this job lol.

Yeah I love CS, was a great help.

The battery problem, I think it was simply that it wasnt pushed down enough like you said. I took it off, cleaned it up and made sure it had 100% contact and I havent had an issue since!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
This and your other thread have potential for thread of the year 2017.Currently bunged up with man flu,but after reading this im feeling better.Oh Saturday for the belts and also want clutch and water pump done

306td
THATS NOT AN INJECTOR!!! Thats the fuel pressure sensor. Yes you'll need a new one and no, dont start it, it'll spray high pressure fuel every where. Im a mechanic of 35yrs, willing to bet the "injector " crowd have chosen a different profession.

306td
NO, Im not chip, neither am I A chip or the chip.In the picture of the clips holding the injectors to the fuel rail, at the bottom of the picture you can clearly see where the sensor plugs in.