ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELPERS - French Car Show 2011

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
SUNDAY 5th JUNE 2011

Hi All,

This is a plea from me personally. We need helpers for FCS 2011*.

This involves:
- Helping get the cars parked (this is the biggest job tbh, will need to be done twice due to parade lap)
- Helping set up
- Helping pack up

Will probably take about an hour of your day during the event and will require you to arrive before the majority of people (All admin will be there as well ofc).

In return we will sort you something out from the CS shop, but in reality you will be needing to do this out of the goodness of your heart :boring:

If you're interested post in here, I'd really appreciate it :D

Thanks in advance,
Luke

*PS PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THAT YOU WILL HELP AND NOT SHOW UP!

Bux

Golf GTD
I'll help. I'm sharing a hotel with Willdot anyway so he'll probably end up waking me up when he goes to leave :p

Golf GTD Mk7
stopping in hotel with da so i will try to devote an hour of my time as i should be arriving early, but as you can appreciate i will be with the wife and child, so i will try my best.

;) Could be interested Luke. See how you get on.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Main thing being, you will need to be there for when the gates open (7am)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
:bump:

So far i've got

1.Will
2.Dave

As well as most of the admin team, but more the merrier to be hoenst.

07 Campus Sport 1.2
ill help out, live 2 minutes round the corner from Rockingham so being there early isnt an issue for me. Stick me on the list :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Thanks, may requrie your help through the day too.

1.Will
2.Dave
3.Ben

When you show up look for either a guy who looks around the age of 12 (me) or a guy with a slap head from the only way is Essex (Brian).

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Possibly earlier but i will send out more information on how to get in and timings etc closer to the date of the event.

Megane 225 F1
I'm still in. I'm hoping to get in on the Haribo early before anyone else gets hold of it ;)

It's ok Luke. We can look 12 together ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Boosh, text me tomorrow, I'll help out. x

(Just don't make me talk to people, I fcuking hate people)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Just to remind all you generous people donating your sleep and time - You will need to be there for 7am sharp, failing that, as near to 7 as possible.

Cheers