ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey, New

Renault Clio GT 1.6
Hi, my names Max and im 18. Live in Upminster, Essex.

Dont know a great deal about cars but am learning as i go along due to wise friends lol.

Joined the forum to gain some knowledge of Clios and get some tips and advise on my car, also to go to a few meet ups and meet some people. Love the cars. heres a little bit about my car :) thanks

CAR SPECIFICATIONS:

- Model : Clio mk2 16V facelift
- Engine size : 1.2
- Year : 2002
- Colour : Black

STYLING MODIFICATIONS:

INTERIOR:

- Renault Sport Interior - Front Seats, Rear Seats & Door Panels
- Under Footwell Neons - Blue

-------

Also have a Clifford C1 Alarm System

EXTERNAL:

- Full Custom Body Kit (Removed Front Bumper due to Cracking)
- Rear Lexus Lights (Chrome)
- M3 Style Mirrors
- Tinted Rear Lights
- 17" Alloys
- Debaged (Renault)

CHASSIS:

- 40MM Lowered

ICE:

- Sony Xplode 4x50 Headunit
- 2 X Pioneer Door Speakers
- 4 X Fusion 6x9s
- 2 X Tweeters

FUTURE MODS/JOBS:

- New Front Bumper (Being Sprayed)
- New Rear Fogged Out Lights (Unsure To Replace My Lexus Lights)
- New Bonnet To Replace Current (Dented)
- Replace Rear Grills
- Replace Passengers Front Wing (Complications Due To Side Skirts)

100_0466.jpg

Ignore the stickers on the rear window. Is a old picture and they've been removed lol

100_0892.jpg

Last edited:
  Mk2 Clio 1.6
Welcome to CS san

Im not really a fan of the rear lights id go back to standard, bodykits don't tend to sit well with me either but its different i guess.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Welcome! Always good to see more Essex members.

There's a very fine-line between what kind of mods are 'accepted' on here, but i'm sure you don't need reminding it's your car and you can do what you like.

MK2PH2
Not a fan of the lights, bodykit, wheels, tints and exhaust but it certainly looks something special.

Welcome! :)

Renault Clio GT 1.6
Hey guys :)

Give me credit it was bought with the mods on, parents thought it'd be a good first car. & it was tbh lol. Am trying to bring it back to standard e.g body kit and i agree with the lights. Am looking to replace them very soon :) lets say it has 'character' till then haha. cheers for the welcomes

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'll comment now, as your opening post looks very promising, with the sport interior etc, and your use of paragraphs and grammar, but then the car scared me a bit, definately not to my taste, then your next post put me in the right place again, sounds like the plans for the car are good, leave the interior in though :)

Look forward to your progress, any questions/help you need just ask, we're a friendly bunch really :)

S4 Avant
Remove the body kit, wheels, exhaust, rear lights, wing mirrors and footwell neons. Then it'll look better.

My car was in a similar state when I bought it, so I can sympathize

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Hello and welcome mate.
Not a fan of the wheels and rear lights but each to their own..