ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi Everyone

Artic Blue 182 FF
Hello guys and girls. Iam new to the forum and just thought i would say hello. I have just bought myself a 2004 (04) Clio 182 in blue an hour ago at the dealers, after selling my 370 BHP seat ibiza. Realy cant wait to get it.

Just a quick question. Are auto lights and wipers and cruise control standard features of this car.

Thanks

Matt

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome :)

As long as your 182 isn't a cup, all the listed items come as standard.

Artic Blue 182 FF
Excellent, no its no a cup. Am i right in thinking the Cups have anthracite wheels?

I have read there are 2 cup packs, 1 being the spoilers and one the suspension. Now i know it doesn't have the suspension but i dont know what iam looking for when it comes to the spoilers?

Thanks

Matt

Artic Blue 182 FF
Hi.

The seat was a monster. Me and my dad converted it from scratch, first ibiza with the GT2871R conversion and equal length manifold in the country. Only problem being was the 10 - 13 MPG i was getting from it. LOL. This is a quick video of it on the dyno

th_GT2871RDynoRun.jpg

This is the clio i have bought, does it have the cup spoilers?

1745_7208_02.jpg

1745_7208.jpg

Thanks alot guys

Artic Blue 182 FF
Excellent news indeed.

To be honest i have always liked the clio sports but up until yesterday when i bought it i had never driven one, and i cant believe how solid it feels and how well it handles.

Iam used to driving fast cars having been a technician for seat / VW / Audi and now merc, but the clio really is a fun little car, hence the decsion to go for it. Also can believe the spec of them with all the toys.