ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi guys and gals, New RS owner

FF Artic 182
Hello peeps, I've already made a new member thread in the general section. Thought id make myself known to the WM section,
my names josh and this weekend I bought myself a FF Artic blue 182, :p 45k miles completely standard 2 owners.
Bit of a difference in noise, ride height and performance in comparison to my 106, but in my first full day of ownership and driving im very much enjoying and fearing my 182.
look forward to eventually meeting you all.

So yeah Hi :approve:

Hi Josh

Welcome mate glad you are enjoying the 182. great fun they are:D

Yeh get yourself along to a meet if one ever happens. or the regular monthly one (details in the sticky at the top of the WM section

FF Artic 182
Cheers Martin, yeah loads of fun:D will do hopefully, shall keep my eyes open for a localish meet

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome mate come to a meet when one pops up like Martin said. If you like to meet n eat the monthly meets are good if you want drive outs and general car meets west mids are a quite lot :dapprove:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Welcome to the Club. Ignore Martin (The hairy article!!) There is a meet tomorrow in Stafford (see sticky).

I won't be there, but there will be an attendance from a fair few. I am a couple of hundred miles away so can't really pop in tomorrow.

RB 182
Welcome mate, that makes about 10 CS cars in Redditch now! I think I've seen your car a few times at the Morrisons Island.

FF Artic 182
Welcome mate, that makes about 10 CS cars in Redditch now! I think I've seen your car a few times at the Morrisons Island.
Ahh ok awesome cant say ive noticed before, will defo be on the look out for other CS' now. pretty sure there is a Trophy down at ETB in lakeside though.

FF Artic 182
:lolup: Thanks guys. Gotta say i love driving the clio atm, although i am struggling with all the electronics far too many buttons to be pressing:race:

Will keep an eye out for you guys, Bridgey and Alex.