ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi-Speed Videos Shot on Phones

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
as im slightly obsessed with hi-speed video at the moment and I recently got a xperia z2 which shoots 120fps, I thought id start a thread.

I would be interested to see if anyone one has managed to get any good hi-speed videos on their phone, I know the iphone 5s does 120fps also

a few of mine

Last edited by a moderator:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
My old LG Viewty shot at 120fps, don't think I have any videos kicking around any more but I did have a video of my mate handbraking perfectly into a snowman on dartmoor in a saxo. Innit.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Don't think my wife would be to impressed if I started videoing her best friend in a bikini!

It is cheap compared to an £80 phantom flex

An orange one
I've got a cool one of my cat chasing a toy, you can really see the muscles working etc, I also captured lightening on it a few weeks back! I was buzzing about that one lol, I'll upload it