ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hilton Bellshill 7th Jan

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Alright ya camels. Anyone facy a quick pint on Thursday. Gonna be in the hotel on my tod for a few wks. Think the bear is popping over.

Will be around 7:30-8?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Re: Hilton Bellshill 6th Jan

Smashin. Would say earlier and get tea, but thats unlikely! :(

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
oh aye. 830ish ill jump down for a drift sesh in the hilton car park.

you had your body in the living well yet? Decent sized gym there

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yep. But not this time round. Too busy. I may go and wash my gooch in the pool later tho.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
pool is spot on, few too many kiddie winkles at times though. Two spas and two saunas are a bonus.

Nearly as good as the DL suite up the west end

ST
He's got some shatment LG phone so no one will have a charger as most roll wi a Nokia or Berry..

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
aye i'll pop allong, if this digger who is currently trying to digg out the dealership, hurries up.

the sound of it draggin its shovel along the ground sounds like 2 dinosaurs mating.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'm a no, just in from work!

Been stuck doon the Borders all day!

Hellish.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Damm good chat tonight chaps. Chic was on fire tonight.
Did you see the green civic try to catch you two?

i thank ya, was quality.

he was a wee bell, i was miles away from him to give a s**t though, had my favourite corner to play with and the road was empty :approve: