ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Home visit valeting?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hello everyone, I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for someone who does home visit valets?

I'm located in Malpas, Cheshire (not far from the Shropshire border) so someone near that neck of the woods would be a bonus :)

Thanks again

Dan

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I know a guy but he's silly busy at the moment. What do you want doing dan and I will see if he's free I've got him booked for three days soon but I've got no date as off yet as he's got to much work at the moment.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I was wanting it over the Christmas period but that won't happen now, might need to book a month or so in advance for when I'm next free to get it done.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Dan, Junior Bear (as was on here...Jordan), has his own detailing business. He is based in Telford, but sure he'd be willing to travel. If you want his number, send me a PM. :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
O yer I forgot about Jordan I might send him a text see if he wants to pop up not seen him for a while. Is he still got a BMW?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
O yer I forgot about Jordan I might send him a text see if he wants to pop up not seen him for a while. Is he still got a BMW?
Think he's gotten rid of his 'baller' BMW. He was looking at coming back into the Clio fold and was enquiring about offering his services to CS...but was unsure about the pros and cons for trading given the fact he would only be travelling within so many miles of his house, rather than UK or nationwide.