ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hooters meet - Nottingham - Sunday 16th June

So it about time for another meet, and in a previous a few people have mentioned visiting hooters in Nottingham.

As we want to make it so the most amount of members can attend, a date currently has not been set and a discussion in this thread will help decide on the best possible date. It has been noticed from previous meets that weekends are more convenient.

If you're interested in coming, please write your name in the list below and when you're most likely to be free.

Location and more info@ http://www.hooters.com/Locations/StoreDetails.aspx?seq=185

Hope to see you all there.

1. ThomasBrentnall - Weekdays after 4:30pm - Weekends anytime.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Re: Hooters meet - Nottingham - Date TBC

Weekends anytime. Can't do any week day as almost always working in London.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50

The wife works nights and they're odd alternating shifts so one week she will work Mon-Weds then Fri-Sun. It really depends on what date you all go with for me but I'll do my best to get out.

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo

If im not working im up for it

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora

Ooh should be good for this, I can even bring a mate with a Clio if it helps!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

We went for the all you can eat chicken wings think they do (can't remember what day it's on).

​Was great!

Titanium 182

Monday is all-you-can-eat wings. Wednesday is half-price ribs.

I don't know this off the top of my head, promise.

LY FF182

Week nights shouldn't be much of an issue for me.. Sundays are probably better though :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora

The purple car would go down better ;)

We took the noisy blue plastic car and the noisy purple plastic car to Hooters on Sunday :D Om nom nom

Okay, well it's obvious the majority of people are available on weekends, as by the time people have finished work and got to hooters it will be getting too late. So Sunday 16th June is the date, the last question is the time. I'm guessing that 6pm will be the best time for most people as it means you can do what you want in the day. Could we please start a list below this post stating if you can come or not as a table will need booking. thanks.

1) thomasbretnall

Titanium 182

Can't make that, I'm at Download.

​Have fun and maybe see you at the next one. :)