ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How can i make my 1.4 mk2 2005 faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Renault Clio
hello i was wondering how i could make my mk2 clio 1.4 2005 faster its stock 95bhp when i purchased it had induction kit and suspension done to it already i brought a hornet exhaust 3 inch from ebay i will be installing that soon so im hoping it will get around 5bhp i am also going to decat it what else can i do to it a remap but how much more bhp will i get from it? any ideas / suggestions also its a rs 182 replica its not quite complete yet doe i need to purchase the r.s renault sport badge for the boot thank you for all your time!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
!*2's are hard enough to get noticable power gains from so you're wasting your time going down that route. Pull the back seats out and remove some trim to save weight/ increase the power to weight ratio. You'll feel that more than 5bhp, and it's free.

Status
Not open for further replies.