ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much for a spray job

im thinking of getting a bodykit, but can anyone give me a rough price for it to be painted and fitted to my car, and roughly what is the split between labour and paint. im only getting bumpers, side skirts and a rear spoiler, so i shouldnt need any of the wings etc painted

cheers

Ive just had my car painted, cost £820......£200 for paint and the rest was labour.

de-locked, sideskirts fitted and painted, twin headlights painted. Only thing that didnt get done was the roof.

Hmm, tricky. About £800 I think is the going rate, sprayed and fitted from a good bodyshop. Might be slightly more with the rear spoiler!

Im going to plug Type K Styling here, because thats a rough price of what they charge I believe!

Bodyshop round here charged about £1400 for spraying and fitting a kit to a Calibra!

Daz.

cheers daz :)

we charge 750 quid for spraying and fitting a kit

about 1200 quid plus paint for a full same colour respray

172 M69 eater

CS-matt, where r u?

i am gonna get a kit over the summer and wanted it fitted and sprayed. I also wantd the sidestrips, door handles and mirrors done too.

im in bham so if ur near i would b interested...

patty

how much for just door handles and mirrors, in a valver sports blue?

plus just touchin up a few minor scratches:oops: bonnet and roof?

If you are willing to travel Patty then I would highly reccomend Type-K styling I have seen some of the cars they have sprayed and they are top quality.

172 M69 eater

quite fancy jus sackin off the current colour and gettin a respray in a silver or ferrari red type colour. Cup blue mite b an option too. jus means i gotta decide wether to get the bonnet sprayed or look like an idiot with a blue 16v bonnet on a white car till i get it done :D

patty

BMW 320d Sport

Yeah Ive got the same sort of problem. Mines booked in for a respray but I dont know what colour blue to go for...Monaco Blue like the late valvers? Or Ford Imperial Blue, or that really deep purply blue on Evo 6s? Or Bayside Blue like off a Skyline?

Votes please.