ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Malaman172

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172
Hi Guys i have a 53 plate 172 ph2 one previous owner and 45000 mls on the clock just wondered what it would sell for it has fsh belts done at birchdown @ 31000 mls. It's flame red btw.

Malaman172

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172
image.jpeg

This is it!

Malaman172

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172
Only reason i'm wanting to sell is expanding family lol! Will be getting it seviced and mot'ed in Jan so will be ready by middle to end of Jan spread the word let's find it a nice new home! Will miss it dearly tbh! But needs must!

Malaman172

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172
@imprezaworks not sure i'll get some more pics and details together and list it on here for 2.5k ono! So on that basis whoever wants to buy it for around that price! Engine untouched so as standard! However does have eibach pro springs and scorpion 4" exhaust lol! Does sound nice and not too chavvy if i can say that on here lol!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
@imprezaworks not sure i'll get some more pics and details together and list it on here for 2.5k ono! So on that basis whoever wants to buy it for around that price! Engine untouched so as standard! However does have eibach pro springs and scorpion 4" exhaust lol! Does sound nice and not too chavvy if i can say that on here lol!
Think you got the exhaust off me.Sounded spot on preferred to ktec imho.Glwts

Iceberg 172
Yo Guys,
I have a 53 plate iceberg silver 172 on 87k miles. Full Service History, belts and dephaser changed last year, MOT due in April. It's currently on O.Z racing superturismo wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres all with good life left in them. It has a cup spoiler, cooksport springs and a homemade induction kit. Clean paintwork apart from front bumper stone chips and a trolley dent on the left rear quarter. The bad parts are a suspension knock on the front right which I suspect to be front balljoints (I have some spare to fit or go with the car) and the third gear synchro is now crunching slightly if you try to change gear quickly, its fine any other time and hasn't got any worse in the past 10k.

I'm not sure whether to sell it and get something else a little more comfortable for work as I travel more now (civic 2.2 diesel or 1.8 petrol is high on the list for around 2.5k to 3.5k) or keep it and either get the box rebuilt or just leave it and be careful.

Cheers lads, appreciate the price comments :up:

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
No a mate of mines bought it to use while his imports coming over not due in until april now so wants a decent car that wont lose money come sale time.
That's was my exhaust that's on there.Send it down swap u for a wax 😂

Malaman172

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172
Hey Peeps back up for sale! I would only suggest if anyone is interested to come and view it before making a decision whether to buy or not!

Hi all,
New to these forums, hopefully this is in the right place.
I've got a petrol blue 182, its 05 registered, has 65k on the clock, and has been very well looked after mechanically, over 3k spent in last 2 years. It has no cup packs so I'm sure it is a very rare car. I'm planning to get work done on the body, wheels etc. So a bit of a project. Any thoughts on its value if I get it spot on cosmetically.
Thanks,
Tony

I have a petrol blue 182, looking for some guidance on price as they are rare and hard to value. It has covered 65k, full service history, mechanically over 3k spent on her in last 2 year. No cup packs. Mileage won't go up as I'm doing work on the body and wheels to get her perfect. Once in great condition what would she be worth.
Thanks,
Tony

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
I have a petrol blue 182, looking for some guidance on price as they are rare and hard to value. It has covered 65k, full service history, mechanically over 3k spent on her in last 2 year. No cup packs. Mileage won't go up as I'm doing work on the body and wheels to get her perfect. Once in great condition what would she be worth.
Thanks,
Tony
For sale?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Thanks,
Tony

Very rough price as it is hard to price.. but 3.-3.5k. Maybe a bit more if it is extremely mint. Depending on how much its gonna cost you to sort bodywork and wheels etc, it may be better for you to sell it as it is for £2.5k.