ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to install the Renault dialogue software/ sort out problems.

1.6 16v clio priv
anyone know where I can get the new 2006 version from. I have the old one but I want to update before I make the auto installer

"Please insert the dialogys "Dialogys 2" in an available drive."

I can't work out what's wrong- no matter which of the 4 CD's are in the drive it won't continue. :(

This sounds like the same problem I had with a version acquired from the internet via eMule - after messing around for a bit I've decided it's because it's a spanish version even though it claims to be multi-language.

I tried reinstalling it and selecting Spanish and sure enough I get all the manuals appearing, unfortunately I only understand English so it's sod all use to me!

It looks like the basic system is multi language but you probably need to find a copy with language specific PDFs to get the workshop manuals.

titanium 182,
just a quick note i wouldnt take for granted all the info on diaology as its constantly updated and changed, all im gonna say is its not always right
and lotts of problems occur were the translation from french falls short of what its trying to tell you. torque settings etc can change and often there are monthly bulletins and tech notes out all the time for fitment of mod parts etc so be aware what your reading could now be out of date
but very handy to have

GOLF GT TDI
i have just got this program i have installed everything as should be on XP but when i come to run the thing a blank window appears with nothing anyone got any ideas why?

i have just got this program i have installed everything as should be on XP but when i come to run the thing a blank window appears with nothing anyone got any ideas why?

It sometimes just doesn't work then again read this thread and see.

Scenic
I believe I have a later version. MPF2 Ver3.0 05/01/06. Cannot get it to run properly!
4 Disc. 0 - Installation Wizard and D..... application
1 - Parts catalogue data & price files
2 - Repair Manual. Tech Notes & operation times.
3 - " " " " data cont.
Cannot get it to enter vehicle details therefore cannot access Repair manual etc. - can look up parts and prices though

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
You may have acrobat and java already installed on your computer but you also need to install the versions that come on Disc 0 / the install Disc as it does not recognise later versions of those programs

You may have acrobat and java already installed on your computer but you also need to install the versions that come on Disc 0 / the install Disc as it does not recognise later versions of those programs

As I said in the first post.

You cna install later versions over the top often without issue.

please help guys:dapprove:
ive finally got the s/w to work, well kind of..lol
the app opens and shows all menus fine too, but when u try to open the document i get this error:mad:

then when i click OK, i get this one :(

thanks in advance guys :)

Last edited:
please help guys:dapprove:
ive finally got the s/w to work, well kind of..lol
the app opens and shows all menus fine too, but when u try to open the document i get this error:mad:

then when i click OK, i get this one :(

thanks in advance guys :)

Try reading the tread but since you won't

Uninstall that pdf reader and install the adovbe one on the cd then reinstall the new one as an update.

Black 172 FF
I just installed this as well, but i have the same disk two problem :(

Anyone got a English disk 2 :cool:

P.s to install i just ran the installer, allready had latest java , adobe etc on my pc and it still installed and runs fine :)

Black 172 FF
System information :
Dialogys Appli ................... 5.1.0
Dialogys Data .................... 3.3.0

Clio Sport 172 2002
O.k. First of all, for those who downloaded the software from a torrent source: The only version around is in ENGLISH with very few documents in spanish and (just seen one) in french, the rest is ALL IN ENGLISH.

The first thing you MUST do is UNINSTALL:

Adobe acrobat (any version).
Quicktime (any version)
Java runtime or java console or whatever you have in your PC.

The support apps included with the .iso downloads (acrobat and quicktime) don't work, except for the java software ver. 1.5xx or something.

Once you have downloaded the Dialogys you will have a bunch of files: two .iso (which are disk images), quicktime, adobe and java installers. YOU JUST NEED THE .ISO IMAGES AND JAVA (jdk1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe) the rest you can scratch. You need Nero to burn these images into a disc or Magic disk (free download) to "mount" the .iso image as a virtual drive and decompress it.

YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD:

Adobe acrobat reader VERSION 4 (ar405eng.exe).
Apple quicktime VERSION 4.1.2 (zip file).

THESE ARE THE ONLY VERSIONS THAT WILL MAKE DIALOGYS WORK, NONE OTHER AS FAR AS I TESTED. These versions are hard to find but after a while I got them at www.oldversion.com. Download witll take a few minutes since they are small files.

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:

Provided you have uninstalled the aforementioned: First, using magic disk, find your downloaded dialogys files and select RENAULT-DLG.ISO right click and select "extract here...". When it finishes, create a new folder there and name it "DISC 2" MOVE RENAULT-DLG(2 of 2).iso to this new folder and extract it the same as disc 1.

Now you will install adobe acrobat ver 4. After installation open the app. and agree to the terms and conditions, bla, bla.. and close it.

Now quicktime ver 4, select custom install, check ALL boxes, install, open the application, close AND REBOOT YOUR SYSTEM.

Then you will install the java app. that came with the download (jdk1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe), install and reboot your PC.

You are almost there. After the PC reboots, go to the folders where you exctracted the ".iso" images, execute from disc 1 "INSTALLPC" select your language (it does matter, choose english) and install. After this go to DISC 2 folder and execute "INSTALLPC". When it finishes, reboot PC and execute a file on your desktop named Dialogys MPF (it is created during the first disc install, do not execute it until you install both discs).

You should be running the Dialogys then without problems.

Bottomline:

The Dialogys will only work with Acrobat ver 4.0.5 and Quicktime ver 4.1.2. NONE OTHER AS FAR AS I TESTED.

Please post results or let me know if you couldn't make it work. I might have missed a step or something. It worked for me after five days of hit and miss. Hope it works for you.

clio 1.8 16v
does anybody have a copy of these that they could sell to me? i cant find them on e bay and am stuck for part numbers for a clio 1.8 16v im after buying

does anybody have a copy of these that they could sell to me? i cant find them on e bay and am stuck for part numbers for a clio 1.8 16v im after buying

Best go to your local dealer parts prices and numbers will chnaged most likly.

And your asking for an illegal piece of software which ins't allowed.

Just a heads up for you guys.

There is a 2007 version of this software doing the rounds at the moment, but the only problem is it only contains dutch files so will not install correctly.

Anyhow if its of use to anyone ill gladly give infomation to where to obtain it for free.

BMW M135i
anyone got it working on vista vet?
I've got the older version working on vista no problems with the latest versions of quicktime and java, the only old app i've have to put on is acrobat 4.

Just "aquiring" the newer version now, so will post back how I get on with that.

BMW M135i
Well i've got a version from late 2007 which is Dialogys 3000 version 5.x.x or something similar. Only trouble is all the repair manuals/tech notes are in spanish :mad:. Such a b*****d, as theres so much up to date info there but I can't read any of it :dapprove:.

Up to date parts catalogue seems to work fine though.

If anyone finds an english version let me know! I'd give my right arm for it, even worse now i'm close lol.

renault clio c.sport 1.2
my clio is usually great, but recently..

i will punch the throttle down hard either from stand still,or going a long at any speed..and nothing at all will happen...and then,bang! the throttle will kick in..like a turbos just kicked in or somthing and it will push quickly foward like its got a delayed reaction-like its got turbo lag or somthing....its onli a 1.2 16v..but i dnt no wat it is...and neither do renault..
HELP!!!!

Clio MkII 172 K reg
Well i've got a version from late 2007 which is Dialogys 3000 version 5.x.x or something similar. Only trouble is all the repair manuals/tech notes are in spanish :mad:. Such a b*****d, as theres so much up to date info there but I can't read any of it :dapprove:.

Up to date parts catalogue seems to work fine though.

If anyone finds an english version let me know! I'd give my right arm for it, even worse now i'm close lol.
Welcome to the club.:(
I also had spanish/french and now russuian but not english :(
Also the parts catalogue is still in english and the prices up to date.

1997 Megane Berline
Greetings,

Please have a look at this screencap:

scrai2.jpg

That's an attempt to install Dialogys 3.5 on a Russian WXP, after un- and
re-installing Quicktime, J2RE and Acrobat Reader.

Looks to me like a Java issue. Does anyone find this familiar?

Thank you in advance. :hail:

Clio MkII 172 K reg
You need to remove all java versions and restart before new attempt. Do it with "your unistaller 2008".

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
Hey all.

I will have a few copies of this software available to me within the next few days. PM me if interested

Thanks

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
Hey all. I know have this software. and its working, its great!

PM if your interested in a copy.

screen shot...

screenshot.jpg

BMW M135i
Spanish repair manuals and a very outdated parts database so its essentially useless i'm afriad. Is a shame as it'd be good to have some updated manuals and tech notes.

i have a set of the renault dialogys discs , are you allowed to sell them over the net?
if so anyone know a rough idea what they would be worth ?

Last edited:
  clio 1.9 SI DTI R.I.P
rip the iso off the disk and upload it so we can download for free, if needs be you can upload it to my server, so it will be acesible for all cliosport users without it being deleted